This policy applies to personal information, such as email addresses, collected through our single player games.
1. Uses made of your information:
1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
To perform our obligations from any contracts entered into with you.
To notify you about changes to our services.
2. Disclosure of your information:
1. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
3. Your rights:
1. You can email us at email@example.com to request that we delete your personal information. We will honour such requests, unless we need to keep that information for legitimate business or legal reasons. We may also not immediately remove information from backup systems designed to protect our services against accidental or malicious destruction.
4. Data Security:
1. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Services — any transmission is at your own risk. We will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your information.
6. Contact information: